COLLECTION/REPLACEMENT OF CERTIFICATE OF NATIONAL SERVICE
Modalities for the collection of Certificate of National Service
- Certificate of National Service is issued to State Secretariats at the Directorate headquarters through the State Certification Officers thrice a year for delivery to deserving Corps members.
- Only Corps members duly discharged from National Service and Certificated on presentation of letters of clearance from employers, Community Development Service Inspectors and I.D card are issued with Certificates.
- Those who benefited from WAP loan facility are issued theirs on full repayment of the loans.
- Corps members with pending disciplinary case(s) are not certificated until he/she is cleared.
LOST CERTIFICATE OF NATIONAL SERVICE
In the case of misplaced Certificate of Exemption, the following steps are to be taken.
- Police Extract/Report
- Court Affidavit
- Letter of Introduction from where the Ex-Corps member is discharged i.e. State of Service
- Where available, a copy of the lost Certificate
It is the policy of the Scheme not to reprint lost or burnt Certificates. Letters of Confirmation are issued instead.