Information for corps members having payment problem
- The DG has directed all Corps members who have issue with the non-payment of monthly allowance
- Or any outstanding allowances whatsoever to forward the complaint to the DG through his twitter handle
- All such complaints should be submitted on or before Sunday 31st January 2016.
- The Director-General also wish all Corps members a fruitful and a successful New Year.
- The Director-General equally enjoined all Corps members to be more dedicated in year 2016.
- The Director-General Brig. Gen. JB Olawumi has directed all Corps members to ensure that they use Government Hospitals
- Corps members should use Government Hospitals nearest to them whenever they are sick.
- The medical bill should be submitted for immediate refund.
- The Director-General also advised Corps members who accessed medical treatment from approved hospitals
- Such Corps members should apply through their State Coordinators.
Pls, it is pertinent you include the following information when sending your complain; Name, Batch, State Code & phone number.
Join the 2017 NYSC BATCH B ONLINE group to meet with other Graduates from other schools in Nigeria. CLICK HERE