Moyi NYSC E-Yearbook App: a vital Mobile App for Every Corps Member
NYSC scheme is not just about service to the nation but an opportunity to build a network as well as a platform for personal development.
In orientation camp, there are lots of programmes designed to prepare a corps member for life during and after service year. One of these programmes is the SAED programme which is geared preparing the corps member for life after camp.
- How can I access grants/ loans for business during and after service year?
- How can I write a business proposal/business plan?
- How can I write a cover letter and curriculum vitae (CV)?
Moyi Nysc E-yearbook Application is a unique product born out of the passion to solve problems/challenges encountered while serving our father’s land.
While serving in different parts of the Country from November 2015 to October 2016, My Co-founder and I encountered similar problems that are typical of the NYSC scheme.
We felt a need for passing out Corp members to connect, collaborate and be informed. Some of us have great business skills [e.g. skills acquired through Nysc SAED programs] and wants to expand on a larger scale but have little or no knowledge of how to raise capital/fund.
Many want to advance their academic career and needs info on scholarship opportunities available, many among us, wants to seek for jobs but have little knowledge of writing a good cover letter, curriculum vitae (CV), business proposals, answering interview questions etc. While a lot of Ex-Corp members are confused on the next step to take or where to go.
To tackle some of these challenges, we thought of a digital e-yearbook Application that will not just document the profile of Corp-Members but also be a platform where current and former Corp members can have access to resources, connections and latest information on:
- Grants and loans for business finance.
- Successful business guides in Nigeria.
- Becoming an entrepreneur during and after service year.
- Writing a business proposal/business plan.
- Writing of cover letter and Curriculum Vitae (CV).
Moyi Nysc E-yearbook Application is an innovative, efficient and affordable E-yearbook mobile application [App] for Corp members that is easy to move around and can easily be updated with your contact details unlike a static and expensive paper yearbook (photo book) that can be stolen or misplaced.
Other benefits of the Moyi Nysc E-yearbook Application includes:
- Ability to search and get updated job vacancies (targeted to your respective fields of study
- Advertising platform for Small and Medium Sized Enterprise (SME) businesses/products.
- E-diary of Corp member contact(s) with direct in-app call.
- E-gallery of service year memories such as Camp orientation images, CDS Group images, PPA Group Images, POP Images etc.
Evergreen E-yearbook Application that you can easily recover even after losing/changing your mobile phones
Meanwhile, In the nearest future, Moyi E-yearbook App will make it easy to re-connect with ex-Corp members through any available social media platforms.
You can customize Moyi Nysc E-yearbook App into your respective PPA(s), LGA(s), CDS Group(s) both at Local and State levels and you can also customize it for your corpers’ religious groups (NCCF/MCAN) at Local and State levels respectively.
Start now by registering as a yearbook admin at http://bit.ly/NyscAdmin,
Phone: +23470 565 71553, +23470 352 65975