NYSC 2017 Correction of Date of Birth and Course of Study
The National Youth Service Corps hereby bring to the notice of prospective corps members that henceforth, information from the West African Examination Council (WAEC) will be used to effect changes on the NYSC portal as from the 2017 Batch ‘A’ online Registration.
This change though was in use before the introduction of the manual process was better and more efficient. Hence, having seen the need to re-introduce this automated online process, it will now be easier for prospective corps members to effect the change in wrong date of birth online without stress.
STEPS to correct WAEC wrong date of birth on NYSC portal
- Login to your NYSC dashboard and click on the link to Date of Birth
- Enter WAEC Verification PIN, select WAEC Type, Year of exam and enter your Examination Number
- Click on the Verify button
- Click SUBMIT or CANCEL
STEPS to Correct/change Course of Study on NYSC portal
The Following are the Procedures for Correction Of Course Of Study On The NYSC Platform
- Login to the NYSC dashboard and
- click on the link for Correction of Course of Study;
- Select Course of Study; and
- Click SUBMIT