Only 28 percent of 4,800 OAU graduates got accredited by NYSC
The National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) would mobilize 1,344 out of 4,800 graduands of the Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-Ife recommended by the school for the 2016 ‘Batch B’ youths service. This was stated by an official of the institution.
According to DAILY POST, NYSC directed schools to slash number of graduates for mobilization by at least 60 percent.
Also Read: Making Money Opportunity for corps members
On Wednesday, Dr. Babaiide Afolabi, OAU Vice Dean, Division of Student Affairs, confirmed to newsmen that only 28 per cent of names submitted to NYSC for mobilization were accredited.
Also Read: How to check Senate list for NYSC 2016 Batch B
We’ll bring update from other schools later.
What do you think? Share this info to reach your colleagues.
It der gonna b stream in this batch?
sir pls what happen to institute of management and technology Enugu, I am a graduate of the above school but we have not seen our name on the institution notice board for corrections let alone on NYSC website, sir we are worried because we don’t know the situation on ground know.
Just a bit curious on what criteria is used to select the chosen 40 percent. and what happens to the remaining eligible 60%? Will they be added to the 100% eligible graduates next session?
All qualified graduates are mobilized this time
Please how can we check our name