Corps members to start biometric verification for their monthly clearance
The flagging off of the NYSC Training Workshop on Biometric Clearance of Corps Members in Local Government Areas was a success in Katsina State. This flag off was titled: “Ensuring Accountability of Corps Members & Activities in LGAs using ICT.”
Stating further, the Director General stated categorically, that Corps members will start the biometric verification from OCTOBER, 2016. This exercise will first kickoff in the North as all serving Corps members in the North-West Zone of Nigeria will now use biometric verification for their monthly clearance.
The NYSC Director General noted that the corps members’ FINGERPRINT will now be used to mark their monthly attendance.
We’re working around the clock towards Ensuring Accountability of Corps Members & Activities in LGAs using Information Technology. Tell a friend to tell a friend, No more ghost corpers.
What do you think about this new development? Will this help to reduce the rate of impersonation during clearance?
Let’s hear from you. Don’t forget to share..this information will be of use to your friends.
- nysc.org.ng Sample form and requirements for 2016 NYSC Batch B
- Making Money Opportunity for corps members
- NYSC Mobilization Time Table For 2016 Batch B
- Solution to few problems encountered in the NYSC online registration
- 2015 BATCH ‘B’ WINDING UP/PASSING-OUT official date
- Important facts to know about the NYSC Online Registration and service year
- 2016 NYSC Online Registration
If somebody is exempted from biometric exercise, how will he/she undergo the monthly clearance?