Important items/documents to take to camp
This is an important information for the NYSC 2016 Batch B Stream I. Below are the NYSC camp orientation requirements.
- NYSC Call-up letter
- Green Card/Corps Member’s Personal Details (Batch B, 2016)
- Original statement of result,
- Institution identity card and
- 8 recent passport photographs.
- For medical doctors/Pharmacist/Optometrist: original of your registration certificate with the Nigerian Medical Council, Pharmacist Board or Optometrist Registration Council and evidence of completion of housemanship or internship.
- Registration documents uploaded for evaluation (for foreign students) for physical verification and evaluation.
Also Read: SAED: Mind Your Business Lecture Series
Other Items: Important items/documents to take to camp
- White sneakers and socks
- Padlock (for your bag)
- Bucket (for bathing)
- Rechargeable flashlights
- Holy Bible (for Christians)
- Beverages (to supplement when they serve you hot water early in the morning) and other edible stuffs to keep body and soul together.
- CD if you must play (music or any other play…na you sabi…)
- Power bank
- Bank Verification Number (for NYSC Account Opening- Yes I know you already have an account but NYSC will choose a bank for you to open account with for your monthly allawee) To get the BVN without going to your bank, dial *565*0# on the phone you used to register.
Dont go with:
- Electric Iron
- And or any other metal object
We wish you the best of the service year: Kindly like us on Facebook if you are yet to, Subscribe for new updates and share this via whatsapp, sms and other social media to reach your friends.
Do you want to make extra money while serving? Read this: