Moyi NYSC E-Yearbook App: a vital Mobile App for Every Corps Member
NYSC scheme is not just about service to the nation but an opportunity to build a network as well as a platform for personal development.
In orientation camp, there are lots of programmes designed to prepare a corps member for life during and after service year. One of these programmes is the SAED programme which is geared preparing the corps member for life after camp.
But there are basic questions some corps members don’t easily find an answer to, such as:
- How can I access grants/ loans for business during and after service year?
- How can I write a business proposal/business plan?
- How can I write a cover letter and curriculum vitae (CV)?
Moyi Nysc E-yearbook Application is a unique product born out of the passion to solve problems/challenges encountered while serving our father’s land.
While serving in different parts of the Country from November 2015 to October 2016, My Co-founder and I encountered similar problems that are typical of the NYSC scheme.
We felt a need for passing out Corp members to connect, collaborate and be informed. Some of us have great business skills [e.g. skills acquired through Nysc SAED programs] and wants to expand on a larger scale but have little or no knowledge of how to raise capital/fund.
Many want to advance their academic career and needs info on scholarship opportunities available, many among us, wants to seek for jobs but have little knowledge of writing a good cover letter, curriculum vitae (CV), business proposals, answering interview questions etc. While a lot of Ex-Corp members are confused on the next step to take or where to go.
To tackle some of these challenges, we thought of a digital e-yearbook Application that will not just document the profile of Corp-Members but also be a platform where current and former Corp members can have access to resources, connections and latest information on:
- Grants and loans for business finance.
- Successful business guides in Nigeria.
- Becoming an entrepreneur during and after service year.
- Writing a business proposal/business plan.
- Writing of cover letter and Curriculum Vitae (CV).
Moyi Nysc E-yearbook Application is an innovative, efficient and affordable E-yearbook mobile application [App] for Corp members that is easy to move around and can easily be updated with your contact details unlike a static and expensive paper yearbook (photo book) that can be stolen or misplaced.
Other benefits of the Moyi Nysc E-yearbook Application includes:
- Ability to search and get updated job vacancies (targeted to your respective fields of study
- Advertising platform for Small and Medium Sized Enterprise (SME) businesses/products.
- E-diary of Corp member contact(s) with direct in-app call.
- E-gallery of service year memories such as Camp orientation images, CDS Group images, PPA Group Images, POP Images etc.
Evergreen E-yearbook Application that you can easily recover even after losing/changing your mobile phones
Meanwhile, In the nearest future, Moyi E-yearbook App will make it easy to re-connect with ex-Corp members through any available social media platforms.
You can customize Moyi Nysc E-yearbook App into your respective PPA(s), LGA(s), CDS Group(s) both at Local and State levels and you can also customize it for your corpers’ religious groups (NCCF/MCAN) at Local and State levels respectively.
Start now by registering as a yearbook admin at http://bit.ly/NyscAdmin,
For more info, please visit our website at http://moyimemories.com/
Phone: +23470 565 71553, +23470 352 65975
Moyi NYSC E-Yearbook App: a vital Mobile App for Every Corps Member is a sponsored post, brought to you by Moyi Memories