NYSC 2015 Batch B call up letter printing
- Log in to NYSC official website/portal,
- Enter your NYSC online Registration login details,
- If your Call-up Letter is ready, you’ll see
3. Then click on it, you’ll see the call letter as shown below
NYSC 2015 Batch B call up letter printing steps cont.
4. Follow the arrow to download the pdf and print. You are expected to print colored and keep a duplicate for necessity.
If you see:
You have to Upload your signature before your can print your callup letter.
- to make it easy for you, use the electronic signature option
- draw an alphabet that starts your name e.g. Emeka, E or Sandra, S
- you can also choose the initials e.g. Emeka Sandra, E S
- then click on ok.
Congratulations! You may now print your NYSC 2015 Batch B call up letter
NB: Prospective corps members who did re-validation will use this same means to print their NYSC 2015 Batch B call up letter
How to know the Stream you belong to
When you print the Call-up letter, it will be specified there.
How to retrieve your NYSC portal password
Maybe you are not within the area you did you NYSC online registration, if you know your email address but not able to get the password correctly, all you need to do is CLICK on Forgot Password or E-mail? as seen in the
When you click on it, another pop up will appear:
Then enter your email address and the phone number you registered with.
Another option will come up with the secret question you chose when you registered online.
Enter the answer correctly, then choose a new password. That’s all.
Are you facing some challenges in 2015 Batch B Call Up Letter Printing? or you have an experience to share, then use the comment box to let us know what you think.