Liveconnect call for Applet ID * is not allowed in this JVM instance
The NYSC online registration just started and some registration centers tend to encounter error: Liveconnect call for Applet ID * is not allowed in this JVM instance. This error can be corrected
How to Fix Liveconnect call for Applet ID * is not allowed in this JVM instance
Step 1. Ensure you have Java activated on your browser. See how to do that for various browsers below;
- Open the Firefox browser or restart it, if it is already running
- From the Firefox menu, select Tools, then click the Add-ons option
- In the Add-ons Manager window, select Plugins
- Click Java (TM) Platform plugin (Windows) or Java Applet Plug-in (Mac OS X) to select it
- Check that the option selected is Ask to Activate or Always Activate or on older Firefox versions, click on the Enable button (if the button says Disable, Java is already enabled)
- Click Tools and then Internet Options
- Select the Security tab, and select the Custom Level button
- Scroll down to Scripting of Java applets
- Make sure the Enable radio button is checked
- Click OK to save your preference
- Click on Safari and select Preferences
- Choose the Security option
- Select Allow Plug-ins, then click on Manage Website Settings
- Click on the Java item, select an option (Ask, Allow or Allow Always) from the pulldown listWhen visiting other websites
- Click Done, then close the Safari Preferences window
Step 2. Ensure you configure your Java Security Settings the right way.
- From your Windows start menu, search for Configure Java and open it.
- Click the Security Tab on the dialog box.
- Take the Security Drawer to the lowest point (Medium in Java 7, and High in Java 8). Just ensure it’s at the lowest point.
- Click on Edit Site List Another dialog will open, now click on add in the next box, Now add the following URLs one at a time and click Add after each;
http://portal.nysc.org.ng/ For NYSC online registration
http://www.mynecoexams.com/ for NECO online registration
http://jamb.org.ng/ For JAMB online registration
5. Click ok, ok, ok to close all the dialog boxes. Now Restart the PC.
That all about Solution to com.digitalpersona.onetouch.jni.JniException error during online registration
Do you want to buy biometric scanner? CLICK HERE
Have you taken all the steps above and still encounter problem using your biometric scanner? Drop your comment below if you have difficulty fixing this error.